The discussion covers
- What is the difference between branding, design and innovation
- Are the three concepts independent or co-dependent?
- Are branding, design and innovation functional or intrinsic to the culture?
- Are branding, innovation and design goals in themselves or should they be a by product or outcome of other goals?
- Should we not even think about branding etc as they should be outcomes?
- What is design thinking?
- Balancing short term profitability with building the internal model of business driven innovation
- What is touchpoint orchestration?
- How the consumer experience should remain constant not the branding, innovation and design
Don't forget to subscribe to the show in iTunes
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join me on twitter.