What does it take to be the best entrepreneur that you can be? Anna Farmery talks to Josh Denning about his entrepreneurial journey and the lessons that we can learn from the decisions that we make...
- How did Josh get into podcasting and why did he choose podcasting as a part of his content marketing mix?
- Why snap decisions can be good for entrepreneurs?
- The importance of relaunching your brand regularly as an entrepreneur.
- The journey of entrepreneurship and whether to be the best entrepreneur you need to learn to be continually changing.
- How one of the best entrepreneur podcasts can and will change to keep pushing forward.
- How he is developing a brand that reflects his passion and his skill set.
- Anna mentions Design Voices and how job titles are too restricting for entrepreneurs.
- As an entrepreneur would Josh change any decisions or does he embrace his failures?
- The power of thought and how meditation has helped his entrepreneurial journey.