Welcome to the latest and free brand marketing tips but before we start...
The listener of the week is Moksh Juneja from Mumbai. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast.
Today Six Pixels of Separation talks to me about
- Is social marketing?
- Will the social element extend across the business? Will it move past social marketing and advertising?
- Will the customer become part of the social business?
- Will a brand become a social nexus rather than master of their industry?
- The importance of ideas - how ideas for people are still vital.
- Will brands move from customisation to personalisation? If so isn't it a different social contract with the business?
- Concept of Quirky as a business model
- Maker Revolution
- Are customers gaining too much control - will it eventually recede in a bits rather than atoms world?
- What is the stage after our enjoyment of being able to share? Will customers have the energy to move from passive to active participation?
- Will the time of when customers want satisfaction change to now?
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, Google+