Welcome to the latest and free The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips but before we start...
Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
Today Phil Gerbyshak joins me Anna Farmery to talk about
- Creating a distinctive personal brand and the importance in being remembered.
- How business starts with 'knowing who you are' - no matter whether a corporation or a small business.
- Is there a difference between selling in service industries and retail products.
- How small business are not like big brands in terms of money.....what should I do?
- Is there too much focus from marketing on getting traffic to site, rather than converting at the site or retaining the existing customers?
- The importance of content marketing and monthly newsletters.
- How to get closer to your customers?
- How to create time to build your business?
- Is content creation about marketing or about your own self development?
- Do you think about repeating success meetings to create a positive mindset?
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or join me on to discuss it on Google+