Here is this week's brand marketing tips but before we start...
this week's listener of the week, winning an Sallie Goetsch who tweeted about the show. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
Today Lead the Way".
- Employee engagement - is engagement an outcome of leadership behaviours or something you should consistently work on. Check out Employee Engagement on Ning.
- Should leaders think about employee engagement as connecting employees to the company goals or to something inside of them?
- Should we think about leadership differently in a modern connected economy - is less about leadership or cyclone-ship!
- How leadership is not complicated - it is simply about being a good person - you don't have to be Winston Churchill!
- Are the lever's of employee engagement independent or co-dependent like the mechanics of a clock?
- How to keep managers motivated - how to keep motivated when led by a bad leader.
- The importance of mind, body and soul.
- How to balance being a rebel and a peacemaker
Remember you can email me Google+