On this weeks persuasive presentions (inc case study)
- The concept of persuasive presentations
- The idea of a presenter being a curator of content
- Why you should get to know the audience before the presentation
- How to persuade people who have been told to be at the presentation!
- How to sell an unwelcome message in a presentation
- The importance of thinking of the key influencers
- How you need to amplify contrasts to sell the message
- How to create a presentation that 'resonates'
- Great presentations create what is...and then what could be...
- The need to create a call to action
- How twitter is creating the need for sound bites, create sharebale sentences within the presentation
- Should sound bites have both emotional and analytical appeal?
- How you can use Diagrammer to enhance presentations
Why not listen to a previous interview with Nancy on How to Engage Your Audience
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, Google+