On this weeks The Engaging Brand podcast, covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, Nancy Duarte joins me Anna Farmery to talk about how to plan the perfect persuasive presentions (inc case study)
- The concept of persuasive presentations
- The idea of a presenter being a curator of content
- Why you should get to know the audience before the presentation
- How to persuade people who have been told to be at the presentation!
- How to sell an unwelcome message in a presentation
- The importance of thinking of the key influencers
- How you need to amplify contrasts to sell the message
- How to create a presentation that 'resonates'
- Great presentations create what is...and then what could be...
- The need to create a call to action
- How twitter is creating the need for sound bites, create sharebale sentences within the presentation
- Should sound bites have both emotional and analytical appeal?
- How you can use Diagrammer to enhance presentations
Why not listen to a previous interview with Nancy on How to Engage Your Audience
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, email@example.com, join me on twitter or join me on to discuss it on Google+