* The Dow Jones had its worst week since January - closed the week at 17,568, down 518 points
* Friday's drop alone accounted for 163 points
* Capital One had a huge earnings miss and announced big layoffs
* Big losses on bad debt...
Most Recent Post
Last 5 Posts
* Today's Podcast is entirely devoted to gold and gold stocks
* Last night, in just a few minutes, gold dropped $50
* One or more major sell orders hit the market at the same time and gold went down below $1100...
* As I have been saying all along, the Greek Prime Minister capitulated to German demands
* In fact, he is agreeing to a plan that is more onerous on Greece than the one he encouraged his own people to vote down just over a week ago...
- Culture & Travel
- Hobbies & Gaming
- Lifestyle & GLBT
- Sports & Recreation
- Health & Science
- News & Politics
- Kids & Family
- Government & Organizations
- Show All