Ageism, sexism and the perils of live video casts. We look at the darker side of online streaming while trying to determine if racism & conservatism are related to low I.Q’s. A petition is underway to get the Federal Communications Commission to revoke the broadcast license for Fox News, just as they hire prominent anti-abortion activist Alveda King. Finally we wonder if we really are all special…
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
* Tell your children they are unique
* Ageism and sexism on Twitch
* Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand? Lower cognitive abilities predict greater prejudice through right-wing ideology.
* Petition: Removal of the Broadcasting license issued by the FCC
* FOX News Hires Alveda King, Who Is Anti-Abortion and Anti-Divorce Despite Having Obtained Several of Each Herself
* In Florida, Department of Environment Protection officials ban term ‘climate change’
* Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download MP3 (Duration: 00:50:19 — 24.1MB)
SUBSCRIBE: – iTunes (One click) | iTunes | Stitcher | Android App | RSS