Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 8. In this episode, we answer some of the most recent questions submitted to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. As huge fans of Disney and the Panel, we hope this will give us a glimpse into what the panelists come across on a daily basis and also assist us in our journey to become part of that wonderful group. Just to clarify, while we have decided to answer questions from the website, we have NOT read the answers that the current Moms Panelists have provided. Our answers to these questions are from our own thoughts and experiences and do not reflect the opinion of Disney or the Official Moms Panel. Questions this week include:
- We are looking for a VERY cost effective option that will sleep 7â€¦ 4 adults & 3 children (ages 4, 5, & 9). Value resort suites will only let me get prices for 6 people. The plan is to go in the Spring or Fall 2014! Do you have suggestions?
- Can anyone stay in the princess suite in the castle and if so do you know what the cost is?
- We recently stayed at Walt Disney World. While we were there I did not buy my 4 year old grandson the Jake The Pirate hat that looked like a bandana with black hair all above it. Where can I purchase it now?
- I’m going to WDW in exactly 1 month w/ my 5 yr old. We’re set on hotel etc. but I did not include the Dining Plan. We have made ADR for some days. I’m wondering how much to budget per day for meals? We’ll eat bfast in our room (fruit, etc).
- A group of 10 traveling on Dream Dec. 2013, celebrating 2 quinceaneras. How can we add a surprise element for the girls during sailing?
- Purchased the DDP. We want to enjoy the restaurants and dining experiences but also want to enjoy the parks w/o stress. Any suggestions on how to do this? Early character breakfasts and late dinners? We want the best of both worlds.
- My Family and I are having a reunion in March. We are have four standard rooms club level at the Boardwalk Inn. Do all the rooms have balconies? Are there rooms we can request close to the lounge, or with a view? Are any of the rooms adjoining?
- On the WDW website that Hoop Dee Do Review states â€œDining Plans Not Accepted.â€ The dining plan pdf for 2013 has Hoop Dee Do listed and states that â€œ2 table service meals will be redeemed.â€ Is this show still part of the dining plan?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Corinne Leon, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.