The Browns introduce their new Defensive Coordinator. The fans aren’t the only ones nervous about the changes he will bring to town. And, it’s SuperBowl week. After all of the hype leading up to the game is over, will we see some good football? The defenses are elite but are both offenses the best in the game? It’s GameTime!
Hosts:Â Mike Kresic,Â Tom Kresic
Running Time: 46:251Q: Browns DC Ray Horton Introduced
- He thinks the Browns donâ€™t need to overhaul the roster to play his defense.
- Horton wants â€œbig guys that can run and little guys that can hitâ€. Get used to hearing this phrase.
- Likes Billy Winn, Ahtyba Rubin, TJ Ward, among others.
- Some guys, like Jabaal Sheard and Dâ€™Qwell Jackson, are a little nervous about switching to a 3-4.
- Horton will model us after the Steelers defense, which is always attacking, blitzing and trying to take away what you do best as an offense. He learned from Dick LeBeau.
2Q: SuperBowl 47 Matchup
- Ravens versus 49ers
- Flacco versus Kaepernick
- John (fired OC in December) versus Jim (replaced starting QB mid-season)
3Q: SuperBowl Controversy
4Q: SuperBowl Picks
- What is the point spread?
- What does the Nation think wins the game?
- What do we think?
- Will Alicia Keys sing the National Anthem in less than/greater than 2 mins 15 seconds? Thereâ€™s a prop bet for that and many other things.
- What color Gatorade will be used to douse the winning Coach?
- The most popular prop bet of all: heads or tails?
- Will the Halftime show stink? Will Beyonce lip sync again?
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast.Â Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, pleaseÂ head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â