EE031 - Engagement with Danny Iny
In this episode you will meet Danny Iny, aka the “Freddy Krueger of Blogging”, who is the proud founder of Firepole Marketing and a Amazon best selling author!
His books include Engagement from Scratch!, the Naked Marketing Manifesto and the Audience Business Masterclass (among other things).
In this fast-paced conversation we dive deeper into his book “Engagement from Scratch!: How Super-Community Builders Create a Loyal Audience and How You Can Do the Same!” which features some pretty big names like Guy Kawasaki, Mark Schaefer, Corbett Barr, Brian Clark, Natalie Sisson, Mitch Joel… Wow!
Tweet Danny and let him know how much you liked this interview
Â During this interview Danny also reveals:
- what engagement really is
- how his book ended up as one of the top ten marketing best sellers
- how his company makes money
- how to start building engagement (and your list!)
- the big mistakes people make when trying to engage with their audience
- what he did last summer (you’ll be impressed!)
- his Scavenger hunts (yes you read that right)
Connect with Danny:
Some things I mentioned in this podcast:
Pretty Link – shrink, share and track links!
Have you subscribed to my podcast? It’s the best of what I am thinking about, learning, and interviews to make you say “Good to know!”
Share a thought
How do you engage? Add a comment below.