The Engaging Brand podcast coveringÂ social marketing, business ideas andÂ brand marketing tips.
TodayÂ Jason Mills and Karen Lacey joinsÂ Anna Farmery to talk about how business can useÂ Pinterest as a marteting tool, from their bookÂ Pinterest Power. Jason isÂ VP For Advancement at Northwest University in Kirkland Washington andÂ is also the co-founder ofÂ Liberty Jane Clothing. Karen is an established author, photographer andÂ conducts daily commentaries on Bloomberg News.
- How Pinterest is a site about visual discovery.
- Brand marketing tips on leveraging pride in the product.
- Do you need to have a tangible product for it to sell?
- How to sell online through Pinterest.
- Is Pinterest only useful to cottage industries?
- How Pinterest is so good for referral traffic - better than Facebook and You Tube! It is the 4th best search engine tool for referral traffic.
- How to use the gift section of Pinterest for direct selling.
- How to start on Pinterest and other business ideas.
- How to effect search on Pinterest through keyword categories for Pinterest boards.
- How Pinterest is about curating people and curating content.
- The best times to pin on Pinterest.
- Examples of best practice on Pinterest.
Remember you can email me atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org,Â join me onÂ twitter,Â Google+ or Facebook