This week Carla & Drew discuss the Cartel Market, Heroic Space Missions, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Superbowl ads, and more!Â
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This weekâ€™s fact or fiction is all about this weekâ€™s Cartel Market.
More Episode #89 and Comments after the jumpâ€¦
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
* Cartel Market Update: January 23rd
* Rise of the Hutt Cartel:Â First Look video (http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trailers/rise-hutt-cartel-first-look-video?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-024)
* Community Round-up: January 25th
* Heroic Space Missions: Daily Reset Schedule (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5796475#edit5796475)Â and Heroic Space Missions: Specific Times for Resets (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5794418#edit5794418)
* Community Round-up: February 1st
* Rob Hinkle answers questions (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5801843#edit5801843)
Don't forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
SITH OR JEDI: Test of The Inconsiderate Customer
You have a client that no-showed their appointment with you (that is to say, didnâ€™t come, didnâ€™t call). Your company has a policy with which the client agreed when they signed on with you. This policy states that no-showed appointments are charged to the clientâ€™s bill, as the timeslot could have been used for another client if you had been given advance notice. The client is upset with this policy now, and they threaten to take their business elsewhere unless you set another appointment free-of-charge. Do you:
* Give the client an appointment for free, cheerfully and happily, as they have been a client for a long time and deserve extra attention, no matter how inconsiderate they were.
* Give the client the appointment for free, but warn them that it is putting you out and you will not be repeating this favor.Â Indicate that it is a burden and food out of your childrenâ€™s mouths.
* Give the client a figurative swift kick to the rear out the door, making darn sure it hits them on the way out. You donâ€™t want clients that are inconsiderate cheapskates.
Complimentary cartel coin allotment bug (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5775593#edit5775593)
Thank you Deltia69 & Itrorx for their positive review on iTunes!Â Deltia69, you made Carla laugh on your operative comment.Â She said they do need a buff! LOL
Thank you Gunslinging Granny for being awesome and leaving us a phone message via our app on the site! We were in stitches.
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!
NOTE: Drew would like to apologize to the Rule of Two Podcast (http://ruleoftwocast.com/podcasts.html) about citing the incorrect podcast in reference to the storyline on Makeb. He listens to a bunch of podcasts, and he gets confused very easily, about a great many things. Please accept his humble regards.