- It’s the 7th Anniversary of the Who Asked You? show!
- While I hunt unsuccessfully for a listener E-Mail, Dennis entertains us with another of his adventures helping his mom. This time, he’s tasked with moving a futon.
- We then celebrate seven years by cracking open a vintage 2010 bottle of wine!
- We chat for a moment about the deaths of Jan Hooks from SNL and actress Elizabeth Peña.
- Entering Jabari’s mind, we discover everyone in his dreams appears naked except for him.
- Jabari comes up with an amazing tagline that belongs on a T-Shirt.
- Because it’s Who Asked You?, we get into a conversation about movies with good atmosphere and having a viewing party to watch some of them.
- Looking at our November 2007 website via the WayBack Machine at Archive.org, I read the original bios I don’t remember writing for us.
- And looking at our old homepage reminds us of the pains of hand-coding websites back in the day.
“Caligula” on Blu-ray
“The Rocky Horror Picture Show” on DVD
“Nymphomanic (Volume I and Volume II)” on Blu-ray
“A History of Violence” on DVD
“Alien” on Blu-ray
“Die Hard” on Blu-ray
Archive.org WayBack Machine: Who Asked You? (November 2007)