- Charlie and Mike are sitting out this show. Filling in for them both is our good pal, Kenny.
- The average cost of Thanksgiving dinner is up $0.37 this year, but still comes in under $50 to feed 10 people.
- Melissa McCarthy is set to star in a live-action comedy as Tinker Bell. She’ll be falling down stairs and getting hit by a car but with wings this time.
- Jaden and Willow Smith’s bizarre answers during an interview leave us wondering if they dropped acid before doing it.
- You really do transfer cooties when you kiss… tens-of-millions of them!
- A New Jersey cop was caught exposing his “weapon” to male drivers he was pulling over.
- A former porn star in Utah was aloud to wear a colander on her head in her driver’s license photo since she’s a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
- And, a rather bland watercolor painting by Hitler is expected to go for up to $65,000 at auction. But why would you want a painting by Hitler?
The American Farm Bureau Federation
IMDb: Melissa McCarthy
IMDb: Shawn Levy
T Magazine: Jaden and Willow Smith on Prana Energy, Time and Why School is Overrated
Time.com: The Jaden and Willow Smith Poetry Generator
The Smoking Gun: Cop Busted For Exposing Himself To Male Drivers
The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
NBC News: Adolf Hitler Watercolor Set to Be Auctioned in Germany