- Turns out the story about the all-female town in Brazil we told you about last week wasn’t completely true.
- Eminem sets the world record for the most words in a single song.
- Guinness Blonde American Lager is headed for store shelves in the US.
- We talk about the two stupidest features of the new Apple Watch.
- Sony Pictures plans to reboot the GHOSTBUSTERS franchise with an all-female cast and Bill Murray says he’d watch it. We play casting director and think up a list of comedic actresses good for the roles.
- After a year in operation, Zurich, Switzerland proclaims their drive-in, municipal-run brothel a success!
- For $100 you could eat unlimited pasta for seven straight weeks at Olive Garden.
- The world’s smallest auto recall involves a $1.5-million Swedish sports car.
- For a small donation to the Stop!AIDS charity in Japan, you can fondle a porn star’s boobs.
- And a Mumbai man is forced to divorce his wife because of her insatiable need for sex.
BBC Brasil: ‘City of beauties’ belies international rumor ‘campaign for men’
Schmoes Know: …Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Gets Dr. Venkman’s Seal of Approval!
The Guardian: ‘Sex drive-in’ hailed as success after year-long experiment in Zürich
CBS News: Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta promo: Oops