In this episode Alana Barfiend joins hosts Aaron and Jason to discuss what may be the ultimate survival challenge.
Could you survive Naked in the wilderness with only two manmade survival tools?
Sounds pretty tough–don’t you think…
Well Alana is back to tell us all about it: The truth, the fiction, and everything in between.
Join us as we discuss:
- How real is Naked and Afraid really
- How did Alana get on the show
- What was it like working with the producers and crew of Naked and Afraid
- How hard was the experience was
- Preconceived notions about surviving in the wild vs reality
- The hardest part of survive with next to nothing.
- The mental and emotional aspects of the challenge.
- Using ferrosite rods to make fire
- What she would have done differently in retrospect
- And a whole lot more.
- Alana Barfield’s Facebook Page
- Alana Barfield’s Twitter
- Discover Channel’s Naked and Afraid
- Alana’s take on Women in survival/prepp