Welcome to episode #120 of the TORWars podcast! Today we bring you a very special BioWare guest to talk about all things PvP in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Please welcome Senior Systems Designer, Rob Hinkle.
R2 getting his groove on the mic!
Here’s all that we were able to get Rob to open up about:
● Ancient Hypergates
● Other Changes in 1.6
- - 1.6 Changes
- - Expertise Augments
- - Future of the gear curve
● World PVP
- - Ilum
- - Hero Engine
- - Outlaws Den – are they happy with it? Being used enough?
- - Biggest Priority for World PvP
- - What kinds of incentives are there for people to participate in world pvp
- - Vehicle combat
● Rated WZs
- - Thoughts on how they are performing
- - Barriers?
- - When will we see season 1?
- - How do they feel it is working now?
- - What is one thing you would tell the community who is very unhappy with loss of char control in PVP
- - Entry level players having issue with quick TTK
- - What tips/thoughts do you have for them on that aside from “l2p”
● Extra Questions
- - More Huttball Maps
- - More Warzones in general
- - Arenas
- - Raising Valor Cap Over 100?
Our interview of Rob was based solely on the questions that you fine listeners and readers submitted, so listen in and give us your thoughts in the comments section below.