(http://www.drrobertmaki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DRS_main_logo5-300x300.jpg)In this episode of the Dr. Rob Show we talk about the A4M conference that Dr. Rob had recently attended. In this conference they talked a lot about what we have been discussing on the last few episodes. Especially how high endurance exercise can possibly cause health problems in the future, some of which can be fatal. Dr. Rob talks about how the old way of thinking as far as diet and exercise is definitely a hard mindset to get out of. He talks about how even some physical trainers, although they appear to be in great shape, they turned out to have the same symptoms that their clients they are training were having, such as food cravings, insomnia and even cardiovascular problems. We talk about how extreme exercise cant solve all your health and weight problems and may cause actual health issues. There are many hormonal and metabolic issues that can arise that no amount of exercise can fix.
Show Note Supplement Reference For Cold/Flu:
In This Episode of The Dr. Rob Show...
* Discuss A4m conference
* Discuss endurance fitness
* Discuss health problems caused by endurance fitness
What do you think?
* Do you think you have done damage to your body by working out "too much"?
* We want to hear your thoughts and questions
* Leave a comment for us here on the blog
* Connect with us on social media
* Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/thedrrobshow)
* Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thedrrobshow)