(http://www.drrobertmaki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DRS_main_logo2-300x300.jpg) In this episode of the Dr. Rob Show we answer a listener e-mail asking about wether or not hormone replacement therapy can increase cancer risk, specifically after a radical hysterectomy. Our listener who is in her early to mid 40's needed a hysterectomy to save her life from Endometrial cancer. Fast forward a couple years she is now experiencing menopausal symptoms. However her doctor does not want to put her on hormone replacement because of increased cancer risk. She asks Dr. Rob if he agrees with what they are telling her.
We talk not only about hormones, but also how the liver can also play a big role in some of these related issues. The liver is a major detoxifier in the body and plays a huge role in many other dysfunctions. We talk about how optimizing liver function will help with most problems you may be dealing with.
Dr. Rob explains how bio-identical hormone replacement therapy is not dangerous as far as cancer risk goes. He also talks about other options you can choose from if you don't want or need a hysterectomy.
In This Episode of The Dr. Rob Show....
* Discuss Cancer risk from hormone therapy
* Discuss the connection between the liver and the rest of your body
* Discuss alternatives to a hysterectomy
What do you think?
* Do you take hormone replacements?
* We want to hear your thoughts and questions
* Leave a comment for us here on the blog
* Connect with us on social media
* Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/thedrrobshow)
* Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thedrrobshow)