- Kay – Amber Maqueil, Human Ranger
- Sue – Iron Flint, Half-Orc Fighter
- Tess – Circe, Human Cleric
- DM Notes
- DM Recap
- Actual Play @ 1 minute, 10 seconds
- Sound Credits
Additional DM Notes:
- Harryhausen’s Talos
- Don Bluth’s Blacksmith
- “Nothing on the ceiling” was not voluntary information; Sue had Iron Flint look up and I just got around to answering her.
- Again, losing arrows is a big deal.
- Mauls were a favorite weapon choice in our AD&D 2E campaign.
- Mauls are not listed in Labyrinth Lord.
- Plan one was to destroy the two remaining pillars, until they realized the mound would collapse and crush them.
- I did not want to hear plan three.
- Without a shovel, a dagger, or a backpack, Kay is determined.
- Our Greyhawk Map
Contact: If you have any questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com
Original article: The Delvers: B-side. All Rights Reserved.