Welcome back to Episode #33 of The Daily Interaction podcast. Today’s topic is how to be both savvy and sincere in business – both in your own business, or your job, or your personal life and social circles. This was inspired by my good friend, Leslie Samuel, who was the fresh voice introducing the show today.Guess Who is the Fresh Voice This Episode:
This episode will also talk about a lot of millionaire characteristic traits, thanks to this new podcast by Jaime Tardy, the Eventual Millionaire, where she has interviewed dozens of sincere millionaires on their secrets to success. Go Jaime! Awesome work!
Last week, I talked about treating your blog as a business, and if you don’t have a blog, this would be a side-hustle, a hobby that you want to turn into an income, or a passion that you are starting to take more seriously. The point is that you should be proud and honest with YOURSELF first before you move on to conveying that message to the rest of the world, and this episode of the podcast, where I talk about ways you can be both savvy and smart in your business, is a perfect extension to those thoughts.
The iTunes Page: Subscribe & download!
The RSS Feed: Follow the Feed!
The Daily Interaction is now also available on Stitcher. If you have a Smartphone, this is the ultimate way to listen to podcasts. Download this awesome app for free. After download, be sure to enter the promo code: dailyinteraction!Your Weekly Friday Show Notes:
1. Share the inspiration for the show, both from Leslie, our fresh new voice, and also Jaime Tardy’s podcast above. I also give you reasons to stay true to your integrity, despite the poor expectations of running a business in third world countries that are prone to corruption and bribery. I use my own home country of Iran as an example here.
2. Number 1 trait of being savvy & sincere in business is none other than utter sincerity. What is the intangible vibe that makes you feel funny when you feel the lack of sincerity? And what is it that you can do to make sure you do not come across as insincere in your ways and manners. And should you even care whether someone in a potential business partnership is sincere? Also check out Episode 31 on intuition because sincerity is tied to that inner voice as you pick it up from others.
3. Number 2 trait of being savvy & sincere in business is honesty. Why it is crucial to hold yourself to a certain standard of honesty and a tip I give you that helps you have a conversation with yourself before you commit an act of even mild dishonesty. Plus the worst dishonesty of all and how and why to avoid it at all costs.
4. Number 3 trait of being savvy & sincere in business is holding yourself up to high standards, and using Leslie as an example for this as to how he resolved this disconnect in his email marketing strategies. Why I love how Leslie holds himself up to his own standards.
5. Number 4 trait of being savvy & sincere in business is focus, extreme focus and the importance of having this focus. Eventual Millionaire podcast talks extensively about this because it comes up “hundreds of times in the interviews with millionaires”, according to Jaime Tardy, the host. I give you tips on how to make focus work for you.
6. Number 5 trait of being savvy & sincere in business is persistence, and why this is one of the hardest ones because results are not immediate and yet it is an absolute must-have in being savvy and sincere in business. And one reason that you cannot possibly give up when you are so so close to success, even though there are some situations when giving up a good thing, most likely, you are probably in it for the long haul and that is why persistence is golden.Want to give some love back to the podcasts?
A huge shout-out to those of you who left reviews on iTunes: Sarah, Anne-Sophie, Karol, and Rick! THANK YOU guys!! And if you like these conversations and want to support the podcast, I am not accepting donations – the podcasts are FREE and yours to enjoy – but boy would I love you if you took a few minutes to do an honest iTunes ratings for it. It goes a long way to keep the podcast going strong and spread the word. Thank you for listening!
Thank you *so much* for reading Prolific Living posts. Would you like more? Sign up (top right corner) for the Exclusive Insider's Guide to Smart Habits and get the 21-Step to Confidence Series as my GIFT to you!