SUBSCRIBE TO US ON ITUNES OR STITCHER!
On this week’s Trinity Force Podcast, Hornet decides it’d be a good idea to try and take pwnophobia’s hosting duties from him. Not to be outdone by his co-host, pwnophobia gets into it with Hornet which makes for great podcasting material! Honestly, it wasn’t that bad, but Hornet needs to learn not to try and steal pwnophobia’s job.
By the way, we have another contest this week. Listen for what you need to do to win RP!
Topics of Discussion
- Season 2 Championship Preview Series at ggChronicle.com – 5:56
- ELO Boosting / Some quick “get out of Elo Hell” tips – 12:00
- Listener question: “What can we do to bring ranked 5s to the forefront?” – 18:30
- Hornet steals the host role! Listener Question: - “What do you expect to happen to League of Legends in Season 3?” – 26:10
- Changing the AD Carry role (changing champions) – 30:00
- Why did Clairvoyance fall off? – 44:38
- The Trinity Force Podcast (http://trinityforcepodcast.com) donation button – 49:25
- Mathlander runs the numbers: What is better, Last Whisper or Black Cleaver? – 54:00
- The World Finals contest – 1:01:00
Phone: (203) 49 FORCE // (203) 493-6723
Twitter: TForcePodcast / ggChronicle
Want a VOD of the podcast? You can catch the replay on YouTube at http://youtube.com/ggchronicle.
The post Episode 48 – “Everybody’s a Host” appeared first on Trinity Force Podcast.