Carl, Victoria, Rick and Eric are here, and everyone is cold!
- We start with some announcements. Carl and Eric will be attending the Sport Aviation Expo in Sebring, Florida.
- You can tweet the show using the Twitter hashtag #asksmac.
- Victoria said that Turbo the Flying Dog wants to invite everyone to the Frederick Municipal Airport for AOPA's Paws & Planes Day February 21st 9am-1pm. Turbo will be signing books and there will be about a dozen aviation related stations. The event is free, and kids that visit all the stations will get a free gift!
- Carl started off with a technical discussion on "Climb via Clearance."
- Rick talked about Stuck Mic AVCast Episode 14.
- Airline Pilots and Instagram.
~Picks of the Week~
- Carl: Videos from Expert Aviator
- Eric: Bold Method, a great site with all kinds information on flight instruction
- Victoria: General Aviation News for all kinds of news related to aviation, be it general or airlines
- Rick: X-Plane 10 for iOS, a great free flight simulator for iOS
This episode is sponsored by:
Flying Automobile Popular Mechanics 1960