The Side Stage contains infrequent music-centric podcasts to hold you over between regular episodes.
Let’s face it, one of the worst thing about the holiday season is the shitty music played over and over again throughout all the stores, restaurants, and every other public place. Wouldn’t it be so much better if there were metal songs to celebrate the holidays? Well, look no further, because here’s a selection of some of the best metal Christmas carols ever recorded.
- American Dog : Merry Christmas, Asshole [Get Song]
- Joe Lynn Turner : Rockin’ Around the X-Mas Tree [Get Song]
- Dez Fafara : Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer [Get Song]
- Lemmy Kilmister : Run, Rudolph, Run [Get Song]
- Spinal Tap : Christmas With the Devil [Get Song]
- Alice Cooper : Santa Claus Is Coming to Town [Get Song]
- Tim "Ripper" Owens : Santa Claus Is Back In Town [Get Song]
- Twisted Sister : O Come All Ye Faithful [Get Song]
- Ronnie James Dio : God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen [Get Song]
- Chuck Billy : Silent Night [Get Song]
- Dug Pinnick : Little Drummer Boy [Get Song]
- Type O Negative : Red Water (Christmas Mourning) [Get Song]
- Doro (w/Tom Angelripper) : Merry Metal Xmas [Get Song]