This week: Jail for vets, Fake sandstorms, Stay calm – believe the government, Iron Why?, Last flow of the River, Joe’s grateful for the dead, Tell premiere, Kim Monaghan: feminist, Space X, and the greatest drinking game…ever.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Nicholas Pell, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins.
Links sans stink
- The First U.S. Jail Devoted to Veterans – Link
- Romanian News Reporter Fakes a sandstorm – link
- Congressmen seek to lift propaganda ban – Link
- IronSky: A poor decision – Link
- River Phoenix’s last film headed to screen – Link
- New 60’s Psychedelic Music Doc “The Dawn of the Dead” – Link
- ‘Tell’ is finally released – Link
- Kim supports this – Link
- Nick Pell’s maiden Space News – Link
- Possum: The Drinking Game – Link
The Melvins – Pearl Bomb
Robert Goulet – Summertime
Dissolved - USB Spiders For Rechargeable Grave