This week: Was Bin Laden buried at sea, clink a glass in memory of Phillip K Dick, Don’t piss where you…garden, RIP Ralph McQuarrie, props to Syria and Marie Colvin, The Krampus strikes back, Kim pets pussies, Invisible cars, Americans get all 1993, The Crowley/Hubbard connection, and Kim’s jealous Rubik’s rage!
Personnel - Joseph Matheny, Kim Monaghan, Joe Nolan and Ken Eakins.
Email us with stories you think we should discuss here. Hassle us on Facebook, and Twitter…we love it.
Links you love:
- Bin Laden not buried at sea? – Link
- 30th Anniversary of PKD’s death – Link
- When in France - Link
- Star Wars Artist Ralph McQuarrie dies – Link
- Shout out to Syria and RIP to my acquaintance Marie Colvin – Link
- Return of the Krampus…bitches – Link
- Japanese Cat Fanciers get ..catty – Link
- Invisible Car. The future now! – Link
- More Americans now believe in global warming – Link
- L.Ron and Uncle Al, sitting in a tree…- Link
- Kim’s a Rubiks Noob – Link