10 Weeks marks double digits and most of the Hosts’ longest running relationship.
Join us this week for episode EPISODE 10 of THE SACRAMENTO ANNEX PODCAST!
This week from the Annex:
LOVE or HATE THE SHOW? Let us have it:
- Moonshine. Just arrived from the hollers of Appalachia, we test a home brew that has everyone sweating.
- We love AMC’s The Walking Dead, – Jerid Gurman REALLY loves the show.
- We mourn the retirement of Huell Howser
- Couple kidnaps a handyman and force him to make repairs while threatening his life
- Katt WIlliams is on the fast track to being dead. His Shame Spiral continues and we are watching with front row seats.
- The Todd hits us with a look back at the first 9 episode with a mash up for each host. Memories.
- Van Skeeter hits the smelling salts again
- We talk sports teams with the worst names, and uniforms.
- The Sac Annex is headed to the Kings vs Knicks on the 28th. We wont be watching the game, but we will be pounding beers and acting like boo birds
- Bobby Petrino at Sac State? We are starting our campaign to get him hired.
- Nitty sees Golden Cadillacs that aren’t a drink
- New Helvetia Brewery has opened up on Broadway
- Sacramento is trying to grow as a “Beer City”
- Track 7 offers a bottomless growler. Unfortunately we do the math.
- Coming soon: A new minicast: Cock Talk with Rachel in the Know. Shes going to be coming in to answer your questions as raw as she can. Submit queries to email@example.com
THE SAC ANNEX TALK/TEXT LINE (916) 238-8633
Feel free to email the show @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the hosts on Twitter:
The Todd: @TheOnlyTheTodd
Master Nitty: @MasterNitty