This week: Cameron goes boring…again, Facebook privacy boggles our minds, Hitler’s LA bunker, Kim’s new hero rises, New drug could seriously reduce cancer, Borat strikes again, Dangerous Iranian over-confidence, Your privacy online is a sci-fi fantasy, Middle-East state executions, and Technology that bleeds!
Personnel - Ken Eakins.
Email us with stories you think we should discuss Twitter…we love it.
Want links? We got ya
- A blank featureless wasteland : The Movie - Link
- Facebook legal action – Link
- Hitler’s would-be bunker…in LA. – Link
- A New Hero Rises - Link
- One drug to shrink them all – Link
- Accidental Borat - Link
- Dangerous Overconfidence from Netanyahu – Link
- Your Privacy is a Sci-Fi fantasy - Link 2
- Middle East state executions - Link
- Everyone knows it should be white fluid - Link
- Kaada – Thank you for giving me your valuable time
- King Geedorah – Monsterzero
- Knifehandchop – Girlfriend