Listen to this week’s show
Annie Riechmann of Bird and little bird, Educator and creator of e-magazine- Alphabet Glue.
In this episode::
- Little about bird and a little bird what’s covered each week
- Popular things on Bird on the little bird
- Books that are different from around the world
- Picture Book Month
“Kids respond very differently when they have a good book in their hands” Click to Tweet
- Appeal of books for reluctant readers
- Library families- baby strollers
- Managing the library book pile
- Car books
“The more experiences you have as a parent the more you refine your vision of what type of parent you want to be” @birdlittlebird — Click to tweet
- Biggest play challenge
- Using Playdough- gluten free- Being the Playdough lady
- Story behing Alphabet Glue
- Alphabet Glue ipad app
- two actions you’ve taken in the last 2 years that have had a positive effect on your life?
- What were you doing 12 years ago?
- The favourite play activity in your household?
- Funny Font Collage – Letter Recognition
- Ostheimer products
- Alphabet Glue
- Rhythm of the home
- Raising Playful Tots Survey
- European Podcast vote
Comments always welcome here in the shownotes or via feedback on Raisingplayfultots.com/feedback. ( Free)
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast- Click this link
New to Podcasts?
Watch this video from Chris Marquardf to learn how to subscribe to podcasts using your iPhone.
Search for Raising Playful Tots to get to our show
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section or via voicemail.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
Raising Playful Tots- a podcast for mums who want to make the most of playtime