Listen to this week’s show
| subscribe through iTunes
| on-the-go device
Kathy Stowell certified Kaizen Muse Creativity coach and Simplicity Parenting Leader shares simple steps to family rhythm and ritual
In this episode::
- See you later, Alligator in a while Crocodile.
- Rituals and Rhythms to try
- Keeping it seasonal
- Holiday Rituals and Rhythms
- Safeguarding time
- Pyjama Party times
“Ensure that there are pauses between obligations” @KathyStowell – Click to Tweet
- Pause for us both
- Following a plan
- Mamma self care
- two actions you’ve taken in the last 2 years that have had a positive effect on your life?
- What were you doing 12 years ago?
- The favourite play activity in your household?
Simple importance of Please and Thank You
See you later Alligator
TRUCE your first stop to choosing toys
Comments always welcome here in the shownotes or via feedback on Raisingplayfultots.com/feedback. ( Free)
New to Podcasts?
Watch this video from Chris Marquardf to learn how to subscribe to podcasts using your iPhone.
Search for Raising Playful Tots to get to our show
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section or via voicemail.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
Simple Steps To Family Rhythm And Ritual #117 is a post from: Raising Playful Tots- a podcast for mums who want to make the most of playtime