Alphabet activities via a preschool magazine is the interview today with the editor Stephanie Cooper. Alphablocks is phonics based preschool magazine that links up with the TV and Video program to help children and parents with alphabet activities. We also give our review in the show today.
Find out about Alphablocks
Listen to this week’s show
| subscribe through iTunes | on-the-go device
What we learn in this podcast::
- How does alphablocks support a) learning b) parents
- What types of things will our child be doing so we know they are ready for alphabet play?
- What multi sensory approaches do you take with alphablocks ? ( to keep it fun, interesting and engage children)
5 Messy, Sensory Play Ideas for Toddlers
:: Come Together Kids
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
113 – Preschool magazine- Alphablocks is a post from: Raising Playful Tots- a podcast for mums who want to make the most of playtime