Flour, salt, hair gel, rubber bands and shaving cream not just for household use but for play. Today I’m talking about the home supply list. What we can use at home for play.
We have the school supply list. We have a homeschool supply list but what about a home supply list for active kids doing play activities?
Listen to this week’s show
| subscribe through iTunes | on-the-go device
What we learn in this podcast::
- 7 tips for where to go and get things to fill out your home supply.
- How to prepare your home for play
Download your Home supply list worksheet
What do you use the most of your everyday things at home for play?
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
112 Home Supply List is a post from: Raising Playful Tots- a podcast for mums who want to make the most of playtime