www.speakpipe.comLast 5 in 5.
Today’s last 5 in 5 comes from Scott Eiland for the Baseball Experience Podcast
Firwall and Iceberg Podcast
Mark Gungnor Show – Marriage Advice
This Week With Larry Miller -Comedian
Up and in – Basball Podcast
Adam Corolla Show – Comedian PodcastPodcasting For Your Business
Kevin Mulryne (who I tlaked about in a previous episode) of the Yes Music Podcast is talking to people at his job about starting a podcast for their business. Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Audio podcasts can be listened to while doing other items.
2. You are seen as an aexpert.
3. You can build a community and solicit comments from your audience.
4. It costs much less than advertising on any other media, and you reach a global audience.
5. You can use a tool like Magic Members to restrict who can and can’t consume your content.
6. You can use podcasts as a customer service tool.
7. Don’t have any hard selling in your podcast. People don’t choose to watch commercials.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Self Paced Tutorials: The School of Podcasting has self paced tutorials that will walk you through the entire podcasting process, and has an organized resource section to equip you with the proper tools. Sign up for a week, or a year. There are many packages to meet your needs sign up today.