We discuss the most welcome quality of life changes that arrived with Game Update 2.10.2, the Ranked PvP Season 3 rewards, and more. We also give our reaction to the announced date for the Las Vegas Community Cantina.
You can find Vulkk’s video about Revan that was narrated by Teo Vulkk’s YouTube channel; well worth subscribing to!
Redna will be participating as part of the Bad Feeling Podcast’s team in the Extra Life gaming marathon to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals. You can support his efforts via twitch.tv/r3dn4.
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Troja! Thanks to Yajard, Olib, DurtaDurta, Michael K and Carosel for entering.
Please send your tips to email@example.com by next Wednesday for a chance to win an M8-R3 code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- It included a new permission for Guildmasters to allow specific guild ranks to invade planets as part of Planetary Conquests.
- Republic and Imperial crates, both single crates and in stacks, can now be purchased.
- The much anticipated Slot Machine: Smuggler’s Gambit decoration can now be purchased for 1 credit each from the Binary Star Reputation Vendor located in each fleet’s Cartel Bazaar. Remember to use shift-click to purchase the maximum stack of 50! They will be removed from the vendor in Game Update 3.0 on 2 December.
- A “sneak peak” at the rewards for Ranked PvP Season 3 when the servers are brought down to deploy Game Update 3.0 on 2 December.
- There will be a new augmentation level in Game Update 3.0. This presumably includes augmentation kits and augments, most likely MK-10.
- The Shroud has issued a communique about the Order of Revan.
- The BioWare livestream in the last week of October will go over the changes to all Advanced Classes with the introduction of Disciplines.
- The blog post that summarises how many of those affected by this change felt.
5. Force Feedback
Moff Chong is recruiting!
Kal finds out the not-so-hard way that one can survive falling through the bridge at the end of Scum & Villainy:
Terg found the following chestpiece that appears quite different from when it’s previewed:
Thanks to Simon (twitch.tv/r3dn4) for joining us this week.
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!
OotiniCast | A Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) podcast.