On our third anniversary show, we discuss the Community Cantina in Las Vegas, Teo’s visit to BioWare Austin, the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular livestream and dev blogs, and quite a bit more.
Some pictures from Teo’s visit to BioWare Austin:
Eric Musco, Teo, Hillary Nicole and Courtney Woods
Bruce Maclean and Teo
Chuck, Teo and Brian
Redna would like to know choosing his main for Game Update 3.0.
He obtained the following stylised Darth Vader crafted by a local artist in Las Vegas:
2. Trivia questions
Congratulations to Yajard who got both trivia answers correct! He identified the worst trivia question ever (in episode 28), and even provided the answer, as well as identifying Bruce Boa as the actor who was in a Star Wars movie, Chill’s favourite Vietnam movie, and Chill’s favourite sitcom series of all time.
Bruce Boa in Empire Strikes Back
Bruce Boa in Full Metal Jacket
Bruce Boa in Faulty Towers
3. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Telenroid! Thanks to Mikhael, T’chuk, Bouyass and Troja for entering.
Please send your tips to email@example.com by next Wednesday for a chance to win an M8-R3 code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- There was a press event for Shadow of Revan at the EA Redwood Shores campus in California on Wednesday 19 November. In attendance were both press and members of the community. The embargo on what was discussed will be lifted on Monday 24 November.
- Game Update 2.10.3a was deployed on Tuesday.
- When Game Update 3.0 goes live, all existing commendations (Classic, Basic, Elite, Ultimate, Planetary) will remain at 1000, there will be a soft/overflow cap to temporarily allow the hard cap to be exceeded when the conversion takes place.
- The Obroan and Brutalizer sets (currently purchasable for Warzone Commendations and Ranked Warzone Commendations respectively) will be replaced by the two new PvP sets in Game Update 3.0. The existing PvE gear purchasable from vendors now will still be available in Game Update 3.0, but will be moved to a different vendor.
- For Ranked PvP, the top 96 players across all Advanced Classes will be determined based on their current (not highest achieved) rating when Season 3 ends with the deployment of Game Update 3.0 on 2 December.
- The mission dropbox will finally be installed on the Empire side of Ancient Hypergate in Game Update 3.0.
- On Saturday evening, the last on her blog.
- Developer blogs were published for livestream to cover this set of Advanced Classes.
David from SWTOR Gamers Group on Facebook which is open to all.
We recommend the Sith United guild (Empire-side of Prophecy of the Five).
Vulkk has StarParse, a next-generation combat log parser.
6. Force Feedback
Friend of the show GhostMirror took this screenshot from Redna’s Twitch stream of our Ootini Cantina:
You can find more pictures from the Ootini Cantina and our weekend in Las Vegas collated by our guildmate Aaree in this post.
Grigori provided this screenshot to show the icon that appears during Bounty Contract Week:
Thanks to Kranitoko (twitch.tv/r3dn4) for joining us this week.
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!
OotiniCast | A Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) podcast.