Just before Superstorm Sandy hit our area, I sat with Josh Benash in his garage studio for an exclusive 1 on 1 the day his new project’s debut record was released. We discussed Vuvuzela’s release of The Hollow Choir, how his last band Kiss Kiss was utilizing the crowd-funding technique before Kickstarter existed, and so much more! Josh also put together a killer playlist for this very special episode of The Neeshcast.
As a longtime fan of his music and live performances, I was really excited to get this opportunity. Make sure to pick up Vuvuzela’s The Hollow Choir on iTunes, and enjoy this episode!
Like Vuvuzela on Facebook and Follow @WeAreVuvuzela on Twitter.
- Joanna Newsom – “Emily”
- Descartes A Kant – “You May Kiss The Bride”
- Radiohead – “Life in a Glass House”
- Butthole Surfers – “The O-Men”
- Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No. 1 (Debussy orchestration)
- Esquivel – “To Love Again”
- Capillary Action – “Elevator Fuck”
- Nirvana – “Moist Vagina”
- White Noise – “Love Without Sound”
- John Zorn – “Demon Sanctuary”
- Pink Floyd – “Take Up Thy Stethoscope And Walk”
- Neutral Milk Hotel – “Naomi”
- T. Rex – “Telegram Sam”
- Stevie Wonder – “Golden Lady”
- Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci – “Christina”
- My Bloody Valentine – “Sometimes”
>Neeshland/PPRAE review of The Hollow Choir
>Neeshland’s review of Josh Benash’s solo record (the first review it received!)
- Neeshcast #14: Daniel Grimsland (Part 2)
- Neeshcast #8: Who The Fuck Do You Think Is Going To Save You Now?
- Neeshcast #19: Mr. Shiver