My Take Radio celebrates its 150th episode and welcomes back Haydn Dalton and Han Randhawa from Vigil Games to discuss Darksiders II which is in stores on August 14th.
· 00:10:48 – MMA - Rich discuss this past Saturday’s UFC on FOX PPV along with all the happenings of MMA for the week including Jon Jones becoming a Nike sponsored athlete.
· 00:35:08 – Haydn and Han join us to discuss Darksiders II
· 01:57:51 – Wrestling – WWE Raw and TNA Impact were not covered this week. Rich shared his thoughts on this weeks wrestling headlines including the Kevin Nash story that picked up steam this week
· 02:22:37 – Video Games – NPD numbers were discussed along with the a couple of news stories.
· 02:38:40 – Entertainment - Rich shared his thoughts on familiar DC characters appearing on Arrow. Tons of Marvel movie news including the negotiations between Disney and Fox for Daredevil and certain Fantastic Four Characters. Alf the movie!Guest Links
Follow Haydn on Twitter – http://twitter.com/haydndalton
Follow Han on Twitter – http://twitter.com/HanRandhawa
Become a fan of Darksiders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Darksiders
Darksiders Official Website - http://www.darksiders.com/
Please make sure to check out our new sponsor for the gaming segment CreAction Interactive and their upcoming crowd sourced tactical RPG Auravym. Here is their Kick Starter link.
If you MTR listeners contribute to the project they will be getting an exclusive thank you gift courtesy of CreAction Interactive.
Intro: MTR Dub Intro
Outro: I’m Gon Eat Cho Kids ( Mike Tyson’s Punch Out) by DJ FezikListener Info
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Follow My Take Radio on Twitter-@MyTakeRadio
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to MTRHost@MyTakeRadio.com
Show your support by picking up an Amazon store.