Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 9. In this episode, we are answering questions about planning and visiting Walt Disney World in a large group. Many visitors come to the world with extended family and friends for reunions and other special events. We hope to answer some of the questions you may have about planning for larger parties. Questions this week include:
- When planning a trip to Walt Disney World for a large family, what accommodations are available onsite for parties of 6 or more?
- Thinking again about a large family who would most likely be eating all their meals together, what are the top 5 Table Service dining locations that could comfortably accommodate that type of group?
- What kind of park touring strategy would be the best for an extended family with an expansive age range?
- Walt Disney World offers many special experiences that can be enjoyed by young and old alike. What would your top 5 experiences that could accommodate a larger family?
- When visiting WDW with an extended family, some family members may need to utilize a wheelchair or ECV. What advice can you give to families that are planning a vacation with that situation in mind?
- If a group of guests were coming to visit WDW for a reunion or other special event, does Disney offer any type of discounts for reserving a block of rooms at a resort or a certain number of theme park tickets?
- When traveling with a very large group of people for a reunion or special event, which dining locations have a private or semi-private room that can be booked for that type of occasion?
- If a very large group is visiting WDW for a special event or reunion, it is unlikely that the entire group will all stay together. However, these groups may be interested in scheduling a few things throughout their trip that they can experience as a group. Which rides, shows and attractions could a large group (20 people or more) experience together in the parks?
Appearing this week are Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.