This week Chris and Layanor discover they can do a show without Harry’s leadership! We cover a new Destiny trailer, free to play Vendetta, and a new free to play Dragon combat MMO called Dragon Prophet!
What we’ve been playing
- Played LOTRO this week. Did some more Ettenmoors and trying to hit my rank 11.
- Played some more Minecraft and I am starting to get tired of playing alone on my own server. So I think I will start to look for a fun server to join.
- Played lots more Wizardry for the last time. I think the game is great and should be tried by anyone that loves old school role playing games.
- Started work on my old MUGEN game. MUGEN is a engine that lets you create your own fighting game. I have been trying to make a decent King of the Fighters game for years and if anyone is interested in helping me fix lots of bugs with characters, let me know.
- LOTRO – Ding 84
- Rift – Warrior Ding 82
- Video Editing
Destiny Teaser Launched
- The next evolution of entertainment — an incredible story set within a newly-imagined, always-connected universe filled with action and adventure.
- Create your character, forge your legend by defeating powerful foes, and earn unique and customizable weapons, gear, and vehicles.
- Unprecedented variety of FPS gameplay, including story, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes combined with public and social activities.
Vendetta Online adds F2P Kickstarter goal
- Subscribers will still exist, entitled to the best game experience without limitations, including unfettered access to all current and future “endgame” constructs
- “Free To Play” characters will have a relatively low/mid level cap, and will be prevented from creating guilds or any of the other endgame content mentioned above.
- Microtransactions, should they be added, would only be offered to F2P users. They would simply allow the F2P user to purchase access to equipment or features that would otherwise be available at their character level. Subscribers would have no such need, without any limitations on availability or level caps.
- Even with maximum use of purchasing power, F2P users would ultimately be capped well below that of subscribers, and would have no faster access to level or equipment, as their character level progress would not be impacted by purchasing power. Thus, subscribers will always have the best experience, as well as the entirely “level” playing field.
Guild Wars 2: Flame and Frost a Gathering Storm
RuneScape is bringing old-school back
- Runescape did a poll to see if anyone was interested in playing the original Runescape.
- Since last Friday, they received over 160,000 votes and growing in support of bringing back Old School RuneScape servers.
- The Runescape have said “Congratulations! The team is already hard at work restoring this service for you and we hope to be able to let you know when they will be up and running ASAP.”
Dev video of Runewakers new MMO. Dragon Prophet!
Dragon’s Prophet is an MMO focusing on the battling of, capturing, training, fighting with, and riding dragons.
More than 300 different types of dragons await players as they travel across the lands of Auratia, each one with unique skills and abilities.
- Players can build their own homestead, developing it into a thriving city over time.
- Guilds can also create massive kingdoms to their liking, challenging rival guilds to combat and for the rights to territories.
- Sign up for the Beta! https://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/
Classic MMO video