So that was fun huh? ARGO won, Jennifer tripped, Quentin rambled, Daniel charmed, Seth amused-or-sucked depending on who you asked, and we incessantly tweeted the whole. damned. thing.
Let’s move on shall we? Today I give you something that has serendipitously turned into a great palette cleanser…
What is a film podcaster supposed to do when there is nothing in the theatre worth podcasting about? I suppose the answer is “get creative”.
Happily, getting creative has resulted in one of my favorite episodes to date where we talk about a few titles outside of my usual comfort zone. I have to thank my guest for the great ideas…even if the idea was for me to watch something spectacularly dumb.
Here’s what’s in store in episode seventy-nine…
68 minutes, 30 seconds
Up for Discussion
2. KNOW YOUR ENEMY– Q& A with this week’s guest Andrew Robinson from (3:19)
3. COME TALK TO ME – Fielding some listener feedback on big dumb action movies (16:44)
4. THE NEW SLANG – Review and reaction of THE FP (28:35)
5. THE OTHER SIDE pt 1 – Ryan couples PITCH PERFECT (44:46)
6. THE OTHER SIDE pt 2 – Andrew couples HOT FUZZ (54:16)
You can subscribe to the Matineecast via RSS
Comments and feedback are welcome, and thank-you very much for listening.