Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
If you have just started listening to the show, welcome! I encourage you to check out the past episodes to hear my story from the beginning at the website. Whether you joined at the beginning or tuned in recently, your support has meant so much.
- Myself and relationship continued to blossom and grow over the summer
- In September of 2012 returned to teaching school
- Influx of new kids and population of the school made life difficult
- It became the job I dreaded
- Questioning my vocation
- Seeking a job where I could feel fulfilled
- Can I make it to the end of the year or not?
- Accepting that I don’t have complete control over what will happen
- Need to stay open to what God has in store and continue to ask for God’s help
- Need clarity and direction but it will come on God’s timetable
And next time I look forward to sharing with you more of what I’ve learned along my journey of healing.
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Thank you to all who have liked the FB page and follow on Twitter. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word. Have a great week and I will talk to you next time. God bless.Tweet Pin It