Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
If you have just started listening to the show, welcome! I encourage you to check out the past episodes to hear my story from the beginning at the website. Whether you joined at the beginning or tuned in recently, your support has meant so much.
- Recap of my experience with emotional and verbal abuse
- Strategies for anxiety and talking suggested by first counselor
- Assigned to talk to people at work
- Introvert challenges
- Feeling uncomfortable in my own skin
- Fear of judgement and being seen as weak
- Strategies for managing anxiety and fear
- Usually a sign of something deeper within ourselves going wrong
- Finding solutions can make it more manageable
And next time I look forward to sharing with you more of what I’ve learned along my journey of healing.
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Follow on Twitter
Thank you to all who have liked the FB page and follow on Twitter. Welcome especially to all those new to following on these pages.
Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word. Have a great week and I will talk to you next time. God bless.Tweet Pin It