This episode was recorded while broadcasting live on Ustream. The video can be found here.
Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
If you have just started listening to the show, welcome! I encourage you to check out the past episodes to hear my story from the beginning at the website. Whether you joined at the beginning or tuned in recently, your support has meant so much.
- Decision to move in for financial and emotional support
- Agreement to blend in with my life
- Living a solitary life – had to let someone else in
- Usually a period of adjustment in these situations
- Acquire a washing machine and dryer
- He was seeking stability which I could supply and I was seeking companionship – we worked well
- Became more and more unified in our relationship
- Counselor very supportive
And next time I look forward to sharing with you more of my journey of healing.
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Thank you to all who have liked the FB page and follow on Twitter. Welcome especially to all those new to following on these pages.
Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word. Have a great week and I will talk to you next time. God bless.Tweet Pin It