This weeks Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips sees Anna Farmery talking with Lionel Roux from Wimi and discussing
- Collaboration online - why are people reluctant to it?
- What is the strength of collaboration online?
- What about security of cloud - is this a barrier to growth?
- Why cloud computing increases your security regarding confidentiality?
- Is there a risk that I am at the whim of the cloud service company - should I have cloud backup?
- Cross platform cloud services - and how it is making it easier to create online storage for all your business documentation.
- The importance of open software for online backup
- How cloud computing is embracing branding so that you have control of brand management for shared documents.
- What are the best practices for online collaboration?
- Can you analyse the efficiency of online collaboration?
If you would like to keep up to data with more from The Engaging Brand sign up free for The Engaging Times