Josh Bernoff joins Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about his new book called Empowered.
- The importance of empowering customers
- How customers are a marketing channel
- How people create 256 billion product/services impressions on each other when social networking!
- Are different market sectors more relevant to social media?
- How to focus on who will influence and who will be connecting to your social media audience.
- Is mobile finally here as the next big thing! Should you be concentrating on a mobile strategy?
- How to amplify your message through the community?
- The role of ratings and reviews
- How to amplify your marketing message when you are a small, medium message.
- How the marketing influence occurs after the sale
- The new style marketing funnel and when empowerment of the customer occurs
Also don't forget if you like the show to vote for The Engaging Brand in the Business category at The Podcast Awards
You can e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter.