Welcome to the latest and free The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips today Anna Farmery talks with John Coupland, author of Accelerate Your Social Media and discusses
- Why personality is so important in social media
- How can you 'be yourself' when you are representing a brand?
- How it is about a mindset of dealing with people, not just 'personifying a brand'
- What is your emotional selling point and how to use it to grow your business.
- How to create different linkedIn profile depending on whether you are looking for a job or building a personal brand
- The concept of knowledge-casting when social media marketing.
- How you need an on-line, off-line and mobile networking strategy.
- How segmenting your network can help you grow your business.
- How to make the most from Google - if you look after Google they will look after you...
- Don't spread your networking too thin.
- Why social media is a tactic not a strategy for business networking
Remember you can email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or Google+.