Welcome to brand marketing tips .
First up, this week's 'listener of the week' winning an Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
Today Anna Farmery to talk about
- Why is there an innovation gap between how people see it as important and the skills needed to achieve it?
- Can you manage innovation as a process? Or does innovation need innovative thinking!
- How innovation is about looking at a problem from an angle that no one else has looked from.
- What questions should you ask yourself to think "Beyond the Obvious"
- How watching how the customer shops can inspire innovation.
- How to 'watch' the customer buy when you are dealing on the web.
- How do you balance delivering the operational short term profit targets and spend time on long term innovation?
- The 70:20:10 model of Innovation at HP
- His thoughts on HP looking at consumer 3D printing - how will that affect the business model.
- Does there need to be innovative thinking in the supply chain for a truly social business, embracing potentially new technology?
- The importance of a leader mentoring others to pay it forward.
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, Google+