Welcome to the latest and free The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips.
Today Wayne St Amand from Crimson Hexagon joins me Anna Farmery to talk about how brands can improve their marketing through social media monitoring. We discuss
- How social monitoring allows you to make meaningful decisions
- Is social monitoring part of your risk strategy or your marketing strategy?
- The importance of social media monitoring on qualitative data on how people see your brand
- How to understand what people are NOT saying about your brand
- Do you see social monitoring evolving to mood analysis - biometric social media monitoring - to assess your mood when you are typing.
- Is social media monitoring a problem for privacy on the web - is it a part of the Big Data problem?
- Is real time analysis better than other analysis? Is it more accurate ?
- How real time analysis is different across the social media platforms
- Does real time analysis vary acress the social media platforms?
- How do successful brands balance the art of monitoring with the art of understanding the outputs of the social media analyis
- How real time analysis is not always used for historical data but also brands are using it for predictive analysis.
I mention that the tables were turned on me this week - so if you want to hear about why I publish The Engaging Brand podcast and how it has grown into a popular business podcast then have a listen to The Podcast Guy interview.
Remember you can email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or join me on to discuss it on Google+