Welcome to the latest and free brand marketing tips.
Today Anna Farmery to talk about how brands can improve their marketing through social media monitoring. We discuss
- How social monitoring allows you to make meaningful decisions
- Is social monitoring part of your risk strategy or your marketing strategy?
- The importance of social media monitoring on qualitative data on how people see your brand
- How to understand what people are NOT saying about your brand
- Do you see social monitoring evolving to mood analysis - biometric social media monitoring - to assess your mood when you are typing.
- Is social media monitoring a problem for privacy on the web - is it a part of the Big Data problem?
- Is real time analysis better than other analysis? Is it more accurate ?
- How real time analysis is different across the social media platforms
- Does real time analysis vary acress the social media platforms?
- How do successful brands balance the art of monitoring with the art of understanding the outputs of the social media analyis
- How real time analysis is not always used for historical data but also brands are using it for predictive analysis.
I mention that the tables were turned on me this week - so if you want to hear about why I publish The Podcast Guy interview.
Remember you can email me, Google+