Jason Jennings who USA Today named him one of the three most in-demand business speakers in the world, joins me Anna Farmery for the he latest show of the free The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips. Today we discuss
- How the definition of leadership includes the desire for intentional reinvention .
- What Coke Industries ask their leadership to keep reinventing themselves, to develop leadership qualities.
- Is there a scale between improvement and reinvention? What is the difference between continuous improvement and reinvention?
- Why you shouldn't wait as a leader to fix it! Develop leadership skills that cause the pain to reinvent
- How customers can help you in the reinventing process.
- How leadership development is about letting go of the right things and holding on tight to the right things
- Are the leadership skills about defining the right things rather than the ability to hold two opposing thoughts
- How guiding principles are the key to business growth
- Should we build time into our business diaries to think about these opposing thoughts?
- The secrets behind of Ikea and Starbucks business growth
- The balance of the past and the future.
If you want to listen to my previous talk with Jason Jennings on his book The Reinventors, the listen to Show 388 - How to Reinvent Yourself.
Remember you can email your thoughts to email@example.com, tweet me at twitter or discuss it on Google+