Thom Singer joins me Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about how people are going social media crazy - yet forgetting how to be social!
I love to hear your thoughts so email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or join me on to discuss it on Google+
- How people are forgetting about the art of networking at conferences
- Is it a problem that social media is replacing face to face connection?
- The removal of the word know...in relationship to business relationships
- How do we harness strength of social media (quantity) with the strength of really knowing someone (quality)
- The coffee, meal or beer rule!
- How to network for business after a conference - what is networking in the real world?
- Is there a difference between social networking at the office and outside of the business?
- What is presentation? Learn how to wow with presentations - and it is not about the content!
- Presentations should be centred on a story