The latest show of The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips is here and ready to listen to...
Andrew Grill an experienced digital CEO joins me, Anna Farmery on the latest show of The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, to talk about Kred, a leading online social influence platform.
- What is social influence and how to monitor social influence ranking
- Should we rank social influence, how credible is social influence when there are people who can game the ranking system?
- How Kred spots people who are attempting to game their social media influence
- Why has Kred chosen to make the site a visual history ?
- How to measure a brand's social influence
- How Kred is based on genrosity and trust - two behaviours which generate a reward for good social practice.
- How individuals can use Kred - is social influence something you can build or is social influence something that is given to you?
- The bell curve of social influence - how only 14% of influencers have above 600 points.
- How you can be influential in a community or be influential to a community.
- How Kred shows how engaging your brand is to your audience
- How companies use social influence to enhance their social marketing
- Remember to review competitors social influence to help your social marketing campaigns.
- How to find social influencers in a sector or on a topic.
- How social influence tools show how the consumers see your brand
- Is social influence about online credibility or street cred?
- How Kred moments allow you to combine offline and online world.
- Do rewards dilute credibility of a personal brand?
Remember you can email me, email@example.com, connect on twitter or Google+