The latest show of The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips is here and ready to listen to...
Laurence Capron joins me, Anna Farmery to talk about
- Is growth always the right strategy for business?
- How people can underestimate the decision of build, borrow or buy
- Is building internally and borrowing always disinct - what is borrow as a business strategy
- Licensing as a source of growth
- The role of intellectual property and how to identify intellectual property as a business asset
- Is intellectual property a must for all business or how companies can instititionalise the IP of the people's knowledge
- How success is based on the key decision makers not the market or banks
- How building internally can embrace outside suppliers or outside assets
- How there are two dimensions to making strategic decisions - knowledge and governance
- How to protect core business and still grow another area
- Is it about how cheap you can do it or how well we can do it?
- How acquisition is often not the best way - how to build through contracts and business alliances
- Is the Internet changing the way how business think about alliances
- Why acquisition should be the last resort
Remember you can email me, email@example.com, tweet me on twitter or discuss it on Google+